Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thank You Supporters

THANK YOU SUPPORTERS

Dear Friends and Supporters:

Lynn, Brighton and I are so thankful for all of your help! I am very honored that you have put your faith in meto be the next Judge of County Court at Law #6. As I look forward in fulfilling the vacancy left behind by Greg Willis, Collin County's next District Attorney, I am excited about the direction our community is taking. Lynn, Brighton and I just want to say THANK YOU for all your support!

I also want to thank my opponents in this race. Having been a competitive athlete since junior high, I know that the quality of the win is directly related to the strength of the competition. I am very honored to have been in this race against some very worthly adversaries.

Thank you so very much for everything!

Warmest Regards,
Jay Bender

No comments:

Post a Comment